Lots of Cookies
This scene made Carol's cookies famous.
AMC put out an official recipe for Carol's cookies.
I did a test run of the cookies.
I did 3 substitutions:
- I used pear baby food instead of applesauce (I have an aversion to all things apples).
- I used chocolate chips instead of grating chocolate.
- I used coconut oil instead of shortening.
Flour and vanilla added
All mixed up
Chocolate chips mixed in
Golf balls of cookie dough
- Next time I will flatten the golf balls some
- These were some great tasting cookies
- Be sure to use a solid oil like coconut or shortening. I tried some with a liquid oils, and I had to add more flour and the cookies were tougher and not as yummy